Quantcast

Portland area trail honeys

bio-smear

Chimp
Jul 29, 2007
Peurtlahnd, OR
Are there any Portland, OR area ladies out there who would like to possibly ride with my girlfriend and myself? I know this sounds like a bad swingers' ad intro, but a little background:

My 27 year old girlfriend was introduced to mountain biking about 2 years ago by me, and while I've done my best to teach her the basics, it seems every time we go out and ride she's the only girl along with me and 1 or 2 other buddies. I always stick close with her, but it's often a coaching kind of relationship on the bikes, with me walking her though a lot of stuff, since we like to ride fairly technical trails. She's got a good attitude and is pretty good snow skier, she brings her adventuresome spirit to riding. But, I can tell she sometimes feels like the slowpoke as the less experienced rider riding with all more experienced guys.

I guess what would be cool is to find another female trail rider to ride with her or us. Actually what would be ideal is for her to find a riding partner roughly on par with her skill level, which is beginner.

We're fairly new to the area and have been riding Powell Butte, Rocky Point, Sellwood singletrack, Tillamook forest, and hope to get out to Hood River soon.

And finally, why is she not posting this herself? She's not really as into the forums as I am.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sorry, I'm too far away over here in Bend but if you're ever in town I'd be happy to ride with her.