Quantcast

Portland Riders??

Pinky

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
Anyone from the portland area wanna go riding? preferably urban but any type is cool with me.
I just picked up my first mtb(trek bruiser) today and want to go ride but dont know anyone who rides or any good places. I used to ride bmx a lot and raced motocross for 16 years, so hopefully I can catch on quick hahaha. I'll be in portlaqnd for 3 weeks, then Im moving to LA, so if anyone wants to go riding or wouldnt mind letting a newb tag along. let me know.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Hey,
I'm always up for a ride. Get ahold of me quick and you can come along on our trip to Hood River Sat morning. Otherwise give me a call and we'll ride urban or make a trip to the Meldrum dirt jumps,
I ride every day.
Tim
cell 503 307 3586

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Falls City (West of Salem) on Saturday.
Post Canyon (Hood River) on Sunday.
Check out the threads for the rides.

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
TWISTED said:
Hey,
I'm always up for a ride. Get ahold of me quick and you can come along on our trip to Hood River Sat morning. Otherwise give me a call and we'll ride urban or make a trip to the Meldrum dirt jumps,
I ride every day.
Tim
cell 503 307 3586
Damn Tim you'll post that # anywhere, I'v seen it on several bathroom walls :)

flydi007

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
asleep at my desk
i'm always up for riding-and actually i've been looking for people to ride with and show me some good FR stuff to do around portland, since i'm still pretty new to the area and ridin alone is no fun. email me at flydi007@hotmail.com if you're interested.