Quantcast

portland riding

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Ryan, Jason, Buck, Skeeter, Rufus, and Will are planning a trip to Whistler this weekend.

Landon mentioned taking the Mountain Cycle van out Sunday to do some riding and scouting for photoshoot locations.
We should have plenty of room for anyone who would like to come along.

Saturday at the Milwaukie indoor track will be the movie premier of "Joe Kid On A Stingray". We plan to go check that out.
Tim

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
eknomf said:
Who's "we"?
Not you ryan, you're too cool to ride around here.... you have to go to whistler now...... It's me, eric, his friend adam and some guys from universal and their friends.

And the plan in post canyon for sunday, I still might ride something local on saturday.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
TWISTED said:
Ryan, Jason, Buck, Skeeter, Rufus, and Will are planning a trip to Whistler this weekend.

Landon mentioned taking the Mountain Cycle van out Sunday to do some riding and scouting for photoshoot locations.
We should have plenty of room for anyone who would like to come along.

Saturday at the Milwaukie indoor track will be the movie premier of "Joe Kid On A Stingray". We plan to go check that out.
Tim
There's room left in the Mountain Cycles Van for Post Canyon on sunday, it'll be a fun trip. And I still want to ride something local on saturday if anyone's interested.

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
zane said:
There's room left in the Mountain Cycles Van for Post Canyon on sunday, it'll be a fun trip. And I still want to ride something local on saturday if anyone's interested.
Sorry, the Mountain Cycle "fun ride" has been replaced with the Mountain cycle "hunt around for photo-shoot locations ride".
We don't have anymore room for riders.
Tim