Quantcast

Possible Favor to Ask from any Tahoe Monekys

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
I've got a favor to ask anyone that lives in Tahoe.

There is a chance I'll be ordering a Knolly Podium on Monday. Fri-Sun I'll be riding Northstar. In order to have the frame waiting for me and not pay 2nd air charges I need to have the bike shipped to Tahoe.

If the stars do align. Is anyone willing to take delivery of the frame on Thursday for me? I would pick the frame up Friday around 11am. With some luck I'll have it together by Noon and riding.

Please PM me if you're willing to help a brother out!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I've got a favor to ask anyone that lives in Tahoe.

There is a chance I'll be ordering a Knolly Podium on Monday. Fri-Sun I'll be riding Northstar. In order to have the frame waiting for me and not pay 2nd air charges I need to have the bike shipped to Tahoe.

If the stars do align. Is anyone willing to take delivery of the frame on Thursday for me? I would pick the frame up Friday around 11am. With some luck I'll have it together by Noon and riding.

Please PM me if you're willing to help a brother out!
Assemble the bike in one hour?! That's pretty fast! Guess you'll have all your tools with you.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Try contacting a shop up there, sometimes they will let people do that. There is one in Truckee that I stopped by that was really cool, unfortunately I can't remember the name...maybe a local would have a recommendation?

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Great idea on the shop!

Pressing a headset in, installing a bottom bracket, and cutting a rear derailleur cable and setting that up shouldn't take too. Everything else is ready to go.