Quantcast

Possibly moving to Olympia

wicked cool

Monkey
Jun 22, 2004
i am looking at evergreen, in olympia as a possible choice for college.
but i'm wondering what kinda riding there is around the aera.
so you know what i'm looking for i am from the the boston aera and love tech dh, and nice freeride with bog ole drops, and stunts. so my question is, if i move to olympia will i find realyl good riding of the techy dh and gnar freeride type?

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Anytype of riding you want frome mild XC to Stunts within a hour drive north or south. Some local stuff once you meet some of the guys at Bike Teck like Justin. Don't forgat that you can spend week ends at Whistler during break. Going to Evergreen you may not have alot of time for riding.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
wicked cool said:
i am looking at evergreen, in olympia as a possible choice for college.
but i'm wondering what kinda riding there is around the aera.
so you know what i'm looking for i am from the the boston aera and love tech dh, and nice freeride with bog ole drops, and stunts. so my question is, if i move to olympia will i find realyl good riding of the techy dh and gnar freeride type?
http://www.capitolforest.com/

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
I'd shoot for Western at Bellingham. That's some of the best riding in the state. And so close to Canada for every type of riding possible.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I had about enough time to think about riding while a student at Evergreen. The programs I took were very rigorous. That said, Capitol Forest has a little to offer the gnar-gnar free-rider. Bellingham, as mentioned, is ideal.