Quantcast

Post a photo! Potentially NSFW.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I just got a new lens so I've been taking tons of pictures so I have a lot to contribute. Here's a bunch more.
My beach

Sunset from the end of my street.

Grimy little bastards.

Molly does not approve of the new lens.

Phoenix

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Oh my god, what a ****ing cutey. What kind of dog?
Yeah, she is definitely a cute pup. When we adopted her at 11 weeks old, we were told she was a border collie mix. If she is a border collie mix she has something pretty small in her also. She only weighs about 15 pounds or so.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
I've been up since 6am, I walked 2 miles in jeans and a sweatshirt to get to my car from some random house, oh yeah it was -13. I had my camera with me and met a few friends on top of a hill to watch the sunrise. Then I stopped at some trails and hiked 5 miles before going home. Here are the pictures.

The local trail hippies shut down our proposal to build some epic single track yet they cut down tons of tree's for no reason. (yes I checked all the ones that I took pictures of for disease, they just like chainsaws but hate bikers)

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i dunno about 'hot' so to speak but at least unlike mel, you can tell just by looking at her that she has a brain.

and she loOks like fUn! (again, unlike Mel)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
blue show the drunk chicks tits not the new ones you have on flickr.

in other news

Rider is my buddy Vic, taken at Mountain Creek in Vernon NJ (Diablow)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
They call it a double black because it is a sheet of ice covered with a thin layer of powder. Its hard to get an edge on ice. This is Vics first year riding.

Last edited: