Quantcast

Post a photo! Potentially NSFW.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Antony was a pretty flamboyant performer; not physically, but some of the between-song banter was funny.

after playing a cover version of Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" he said "you can't top perfection, but you can sidle up next to it."

he then proceeded to cajole the audience into repeating the phrase with him, ending with the houselights up, everyone shouting it, and then throwing their hands in the air campily at the end.

:rofl:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
ok, throbbing gristle now comes full circle; i had forgotten about that.

i thought i pushed the envelope with a brief fascination of jim rose...holy crap GPO's way off course

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
u started rockin the off camera flashes i see?
Yeah, been playing with them. Used them for the first time last night, but was tricky. Trying to get the levels right for a start... Then focusing issues (read other thread)...

Today was a bit better. Had the late afternoon light to help.

Wish that power pole & line weren't in the shot, but not a lot to be done there...

Good fun though.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Nope, I was able to get the Alien Bee CyberSyncs (1x transmitter + 2x receivers) for the price of 1x PW.

They seem to work flawlessly too. No problems yet, but it is early days.
nice choice. thats the route i went. its does basically everything the PW's do for a fraction of the price and distance....but unless your a full time photo jock, you dont need 1600'

ive been using them for almost a year, with zero isues