Post a photo! Potentially NSFW.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
with this girl i hope you graduate to artistic nudes...although her bosoms look to be bigger than your standards.

EDIT: in your flickr stream there is what looks to be a guy who has had the complete sexual reassignment surgery completed....disturbing.

Last edited:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've had that for a couple of years...it's pretty much a required lens for shooting big venues. i rented a copy for the Stooges show in early '07 and bought one soon after.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Having fun with film. Trying to learn to scan--I think the scanner isn't holding the film flat at the edges. At first I thought the blur/darkening on the sides was vignetting from shooting an antique lens at 1.5 in some cases, but it's consistent with images from my scanner across several lenses when I scan negative strips. Thanks to PSP for getting me a good line on Lightroom; I'm enjoying using it, even though I'm as of yet totally unskilled.

Also hoping my suitcase of lost luggage, including most of my exposed film from the Europe trip, re-appears soon...they say they found it in Brussels...

Anyhow, here's two from Paris:

Happy doggy in a hurry.

Inside Notre Dame.