Quantcast

Post a photo! Potentially NSFW.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
they are definitely not 'straight from phone'
The first one almost is, aside from some dodging and burning and contrast adjustments. The magnesium plant on the western edge of the lake makes for some fun sunsets, especially during a break in a storm.

Second one used a LR cross-processing preset.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
a few new ones.....
working with my off camera flash as fill light against bright sun. not the awesomest subject but it works. my friend hank fishing the river by my house.

another river shot

a shot of my jeep. this is actually 4 different exposures. needs to be refined a little as far as using the flash to distinguish the jeep from the background on the drivers side but all in all it turned out ok.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
Elk Springs at the bottom of Snowshoe, WV

Top of Peak 8 at Breckenridge Colorado

All shot with the camera you can see in my goggles. Olympus 1030SW that's been absolutely beat to hell. =)

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
learning to drive stick and becoming one with her nearly 40-year old saxon jalopy:

sloppy pano, real salt lake playoff game vs. columbus crew. was way too drunk/heckling opposing team's goalkeeper to focus on good photography.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
^^^

nice shot Blue...single flash? or one front and one back?
one in front cam left, one directly underneath him iirc...that was actually an accidental shot. i had handed off my trigger to a friend and snagged the strobe at 1/80th of a second. :D

Pinback:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
rob's beard has gotten longer. i think he was wearing that same shirt when i shot 'em last year...

yep!
great music, but the stage presence and audience interaction was...lacking. i think the most he put forth was yelling at the lighting guy and drinking a six pack on stage.