Quantcast

Post a photo! Potentially NSFW.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
always wondered what type of post processing you do/use? understand you done want to say
Depends on the shot. This one was lots of burning/dodging, bit of contrast, and sharpening, as well as blending two exposures so I could get the tonal range right in the shot. It helps that the environment already looks completely badass.

one from the same day with similar adjustments, but just one exposure:

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
Depends on the shot. This one was lots of burning/dodging, bit of contrast, and sharpening, as well as blending two exposures so I could get the tonal range right in the shot. It helps that the environment already looks completely badass.

one from the same day with similar adjustments, but just one exposure:
thanks, that clears up a lot for me, i follow you on flickr as well and am always stoked on your shots. going to try some of that in the future

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009

Took this picture in 2006ish... Anyway, just learned how to do the tilt shift edits and this picture was perfect for it.

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
I saw this when I was eating dinner and decided to take a picture of them. I really wish I had a tripod and light source for this stuff... an idea of what the heck I am doing would be nice too.

Edit: If I see them again I am going to use the flash. I understand if you have a proper macro lens, you can see them looking at you which seems pretty cool

Edit2: Huh my ASUSVH242H doesn't seem to be a good graphics monitor. On my laptop, there is more than just white around the spider. On the Asus, it looks perfectly white.

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Here is my gal enjoying life at our new favorite hangout, Merrill's Market. Little shop that sells good beer, great wine, fine cheeses, cigars and game meat. They play live music on Fri and Sat nights too. A couple good beers, a cheese platter and maybe a cigar is a great way to end the week.

I did this next shot as there is a "professional" photographer on another forum I'm on and EVERY car shot he does looks like this (or at least similar). We call it the Hector system :rofl: He's a douchebag and this was done as a bit of a stab at him. Taken in my driveway...

"Hectors Guide to Making Any Sh!tty Car Shot Work"

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Havent been on RM in ages! Dont ride very often these days. Have become busy with life, and other hobbies, photography being one of them...

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
A shot of my brothers dog he emailed to me, dog is Chewie camera is probably a 1DS Mk3

Hmmm still having dramas working out 4shared for getting normal size pics.

I post this ages ago on an Aussie forum in a PYR thread but I got banned from that site so here it is again-

You can see two bits on my leg that look like shadows, that's a bit of dry blood and some small open wounds.

Last edited:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
tell me your gf isn't 85 years old with a boob job. I inverted the image and it looks like 3d sonogram.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
tell me your gf isn't 85 years old with a boob job. I inverted the image and it looks like 3d sonogram.

hahaha i noticed that when I was playing with the colors. It's probably because the picture was taken with an iphone in the dark and the flash sucks. The original is way too nsfw but here it is with all the naughty parts cropped out.
stomach.jpg

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Went out the other morning to do a little shoot of my mountain bike for a MTB forum I'm a member on. I found that I'm not terribly creative first thing in the morning, especially when I still have a little buzz lingering from the night before :D I had no idea what I was going to do so I just decided to use what I know about shooting automotive and it kind of worked out... Enjoy

by FLWill, on Flickr

by FLWill, on Flickr

by FLWill, on Flickr