Quantcast

post a pic of your dog thread!

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Total Heckler said:
RM Dachshund love!

Here are my new puppies (Dachshunds) Black and tan is Reggie and the brown one is Vienna:

And here are the other ones (Frank and Maddie. Maddie is one with ball):

And then Reno the keeshond:

Cute! I love those dogs. My daschund is ball obsessed. You would think he is a retriever. His favorite is a blue racquetball. Looks kinda like what Maddie is holding. :cool:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Rockland said:
Cute! I love those dogs. My daschund is ball obsessed. You would think he is a retriever. His favorite is a blue racquetball. Looks kinda like what Maddie is holding. :cool:
She sleeps with it in her mouth. Eats with it in the bowl. She also does this really weird thing where after you have tossed the ball, she will catch it, set it down, then lick anywhere where the ball has touched. She will do it for upwards of 20 minutes sometimes. HA.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
my yellow lab austin...he just turned 1

that last picture reminds me of junor high when we would say put ur hand on ur chest and try to bite ur ear...but there he plays this game where he takes his toy and throws it on his back and catches it between the fence and him

Attachments

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
This is my oldest Maisy. She is a Lab mix and 48lbs. Just got another Black Lab mix a month ago named Piper to hang out with Maisy all day while we are at work. Don't have any pics of Piper at work yet to post. Both dogs love to go trail running with us. Hope to have them going with us biking by summer end.

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
This is my dog Dillon. Beagle mixed with some sort of pointer we think. The animal rescue people thought he would get to be about 65 pounds. Ha! He's 85 pounds now!

Attachments

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
well she is paid for so technically she is mine.... Lucy is the one on the left in the red string.... She is 14 days old in the pic.. another few weeks, once she is weened, we will have her

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
bear the black lab and pete the self adopted dog who came out of the bushes one day. we get alot of dogs who adopt us out on the rez. Pete though has been an awesome dog. Way more protective of the family than bear ever is. He's mostly concerned with eating and scratching his ass.

J

JRB

I also want to point out that a search would have yielded several dog threads and a new one wasn't needed.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I also want to point out that a search would have yielded several dog threads and a new one wasn't needed.
Yeah but everyone loves a dog thread. Kitty threads too.

Here, have a dog...

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
Here's my first shot at uploading images so hopefully it will work...

First up is my 8 year old lab, Jake. Second is my "adopted" 5 year old lab mix, Hannah. True trail dogs - these were taken at 'Nam...hence the big dog grins!

Attachments

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Lex said:
This is my dog Dillon. Beagle mixed with some sort of pointer we think. The animal rescue people thought he would get to be about 65 pounds. Ha! He's 85 pounds now!
He is more likely to be a Treeing Walker Coonhound.