Quantcast

Post a pic of yourself from this season.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Aight homies, the race season is almost over, post up the best pics of you pinning it on your bikes from this season. The limit is 3 pics per person, keep the talking to a minimum and let's see those pics! :thumb:

Later, Dan

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
uhhhh... I guess this would be a great time for my question:

How the hell do you post pictures here???

I've tried in the past, but it doesn't work.

I have links to myself racing, plus pics on my computer, but can someone give me a step by step??? :o:

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
S.K.C. said:
uhhhh... I guess this would be a great time for my question:

How the hell do you post pictures here???

I've tried in the past, but it doesn't work.

I have links to myself racing, plus pics on my computer, but can someone give me a step by step??? :o:
Go to www.imageshack.us

Click browse and find where you file is saved, upload it.

Once uploaded right click on the image and scroll down to properties, then copy the adress.

When you go to post the pic, click the little yellow pic with the mountain in it and paste the adress there.

Vuala!

Dan

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Profro, that last pic is soooo sick. Who took it?

Ohh, and here is another pic to make my post worthwhile:

Dan

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
There are some very nice pics, but it looks like only 1/4 of the riders are wearing elbow pads...
What's up with that? :confused:

Is it fun to have your elbow explode in several pieces on a rock?
Seriously, I always felt elbow pads are the protection gears that are the least annoying when riding. I don't get it... :confused:

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
only one i have from this year. 2 weeks ago at TWP. this is one of 16 using the action sequence feature on my camera. my roomate stood on the road to take the pic. i told him to get low for a better angle but the stubborn prick doesn't listen. err still turned out pretty cool