Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I will do no such thing cuz my dog has been a bitch lately. always barking in my face for shit.
But jack, he is a sweety.

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I may take them to Zion this weekend in fact wish I had the motivation to go to MOab but I will be alone.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I may take them to Zion this weekend in fact wish I had the motivation to go to MOab but I will be alone.
Is there any dog friendly stuff in Zion, being a National Park? Last time I was there I didn't own my pooch, so wasn't paying attention. Love the shot of your dog in the camp supplies!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Is there any dog friendly stuff in Zion, being a National Park? Last time I was there I didn't own my pooch, so wasn't paying attention. Love the shot of your dog in the camp supplies!
ty.
no there is not. but I am not opposed to riding them around them around in my truck plus I know some dog friendly spots outside the park with WAAAAAY less people.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
ty.
no there is not. but I am not opposed to riding them around them around in my truck plus I know some dog friendly spots outside the park with WAAAAAY less people.
Might have to pick your brain on these spots one day. I love that park, but now I have a pooch :)

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Might have to pick your brain on these spots one day. I love that park, but now I have a pooch :)
@StiHacka
There (kolob), Dixie NF, down near the Eagle Crags there is BLM land ( i think it is BLM & would look into before heading out the door), can camp on the shores of the Virgin River in spots between the park & Virgin with dogs.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
my pack getting ready for another road trip

and our youngest pup meeting our friends new dog. she looks just like he did when he was a pup

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Well, the kids found a rescue pup and I obliged, it took a real arm twisting :)

No idea on breed, she was 9-10 weeks when we picked her up 3 weeks ago. She's a whopping 11 lbs. So far she's been awesome. No bike rides yet, but I've taken her on about 25 miles worth of hikes already. The longest being a 6 mile hike yesterday. She does quite well.

The kids named her "Roxy", she was "pebbles" at the rescue, so we decided baby rocks are pebbles and grown rocks are rocks...so there you have it.

Update on our North American Brown Dog with 4 legs, 2 ears (1 ear is derpy), and a tail. She's pretty kick ass. Took her for a short "new bike shake down" ride this weekend. After 7 miles she didn't want back in the truck for the ride home and kept tying to take off back down the trails.

Great dog. Great bike. Great day on the trails.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
bump, brown dog with derpy ear is still pretty cool.

More puppy and fun dog pics please.

Heckling in the rock garden at Massanutten.

Riding bikes with me the other night.

Sleeping on the way home from the platty race over memorial day weekend.

SUch an awesome dog, she can behave, she can ride trails, and she can travel 10+ hours in the car for a race like a champ. We even snuck her into the hotel room at massanutten and she kept my drunk buddy warm until we lost power, then she woke up barking like a dingo, so we had to crate her in the truck to avoid hotel people trouble lol.

More dog pics, it makes me smile. I like to smile.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Babies! ...well 10 year old furry babies!

Did I mention Kona love snow... 'lil bit! Face plant!

Ernie just cracks me up!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He got a bandanna at Dog Days in Sunriver Memorial Day weekend. I almost entered him into the fastest eater contest, but he's on a special low protein diet. He thought he was so sporty, it was funny to watch him strut around.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Bump! :D
image.jpg

Working in the garage the other day, this is what I saw when I looked up.
Zoey will sit like this and stare at you until you play ball with her, and the chicken is just a spaz looking for food