Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Introducing... Charcoal, the reservation / shelter puppy from Wolf Point MT with the mange who apparently likes to howl at 4:20 AM ;)

IMG_20210215_123847541~2.jpg

Kids are over the moon and he's moderately calm for a puppy.

(Old) cat has zero fucks to give...

IMG_20210215_124123487~2.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
'kin DSO just jumped our 5ft fence as wife and I were outside playing with it and then jumped another side gate to chase down a neighbor walking their elderly dog and then clamped down on its head and wouldn't let go.

Neighbors now think we're assholes.
Wife is now worried we'll have to put our dog down.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
'kin DSO just jumped our 5ft fence as wife and I were outside playing with it and then jumped another side gate to chase down a neighbor walking their elderly dog and then clamped down on its head and wouldn't let go.

Neighbors now think we're assholes.
Wife is now worried we'll have to put our dog down.
that sucks. On one hand I'm sorry that happened to you but on the other, if one of my neighbors dog would jump two fences to attack one of my dog I would probably go ape shit on the dog and owners. Hope everything gets resolved.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Fecal issues aside, they seem more likeable than most people.
Mental fecal issues are much worse than fecal barf and fecal perfume. 100%

The white dog was brought into the fold as a puppy when I interrupted a burglary and they ran so fast they left their dog behind.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Mental fecal issues are much worse than fecal barf and fecal perfume. 100%

The white dog was brought into the fold as a puppy when I interrupted a burglary and they ran so fast they left their dog behind.
Dude, your stories need a lot more explanation. Just sayin’.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Acquired bike joring gear to try and give our dog more running exercise and still be leashed of sorts...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
20210227_085556_resized.jpg

Went out a couple of different times today for a loop around our immediate 'hood. Doggo enjoys going flat out so she had a blast, I've previously clocked her at close to 30mph with my garmin before and she probably got up to at least 25mph

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Now that the -20s bullshit weather has left (hello upper 40s just in time to shovel my Idahoozle roof) Charcoal is finally pooping outside.

I don't know how y'all multiple dog-owners deal with all that SHIT (literally...)

We're working on his tendency to take playful bites and the "dog whisperer" my wife consulted seems to think he's not as attached to humans as he should be (orphaned and left for dead with the mange will do that I guess...) so lots of hand feeding, chew toys, treats and positive reinforcement are in store for the next few weeks.

Cat and Dog seem to have come to an "understanding..."
image000000.jpg

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
The couch is Winter's spot. There was much grumbling about the boy having invaded her space before she racked out. That said, she loves the kids more than anything and is a dutiful protector and big sister.
IMG_0276.jpeg

A lot to like here--aside from a bike, most of my favorite things. @jackalope 's pup and mine helping with some trail work.
IMG_0238.jpeg