Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Posted Zoey earlier, but I thought this was hilarious. She went to all the trouble to go downstairs, get this off of the counter, then carefully bring my new cassette up to me right after I got out of bed. Must be trying to tell me to go ride instead of work... not a bad idea :)
Precious!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
still loving the windows despite the stitches!

my brother's new pooch. didnt think he'd get a new one anytime soon since his last two unfortunately got cancer and had to be put down.

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
water hose attack

if there is no F1 on he's content watching nascar.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
PSA for you dog owners....if you have lawn edging.....get rid of it.

veterinarians love dog owners with lawn edging.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
still loving the windows despite the stitches!

my brother's new pooch. didnt think he'd get a new one anytime soon since his last two unfortunately got cancer and had to be put down.
haha- awesome, I like your brother's new dog... Hoping to rescue a German Sheppard for our next doggle.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
like this stuff?:

What makes this worse than the average object?
the thin lawn edging....dogs slice their feet open on it.

lacerations in between the pads of a dogs foot....a real b!tch to stitch up and a pain in the ass to care for.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
the thin lawn edging....dogs slice their feet open on it.

lacerations in between the pads of a dogs foot....a real b!tch to stitch up and a pain in the ass to care for.
Good to know and thanks for the tip. New home and new dog, didn't know that.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Took this one of my mutt last night. My dad decided to let her clean out the PB jar. SOOOOOO funny. It's like the spoon full times ten
somehow I think you've just intentionally set yourself up for some sort of attention.

I have to ask, where was the rest of the peanutbutter?

Also, what kind of hardwood flooring is that? Kinda looks like OSB but nicer

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
somehow I think you've just intentionally set yourself up for some sort of attention.

ummm, I donno, on some toast or sammiches

I think it's that fancy ten ply stuff!!! Me and my dad are redoing the entry way right now, but school tends to put projects on hold.

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
Photo0200.jpgPhoto0300.jpg

teh little fat satan digging up mom's flowers and other crap, i laughed my ass of when he sent that freshly planted plant flying through the air.

Trpiglad-galamdzija.jpg

and this is him waiting to get something to eat at my grandma's

name: Jackie

breed: 3/4 pekingese 1/4 some terrier, those terrier genes are really showing, he loves to dig up molehills.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
plywood???? how many layers it has is going to depend on quality and thickness.

But yea, they do make 10 ply laminate as well.

But really, I don't know **** about it, I just cut and drill where pops tells me, he's a wood shop teacher.

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
My Boy Kona. Very last picture we took of him about an hour before we had to take him in to send him to the great beyond last July. Not a day I don't miss him.

Now we have Murphy. Rescued him in October. Great pup. He likes to climb up the climbing wall to the fort.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
plywood???? how many layers it has is going to depend on quality and thickness.

But yea, they do make 10 ply laminate as well.

But really, I don't know **** about it, I just cut and drill where pops tells me, he's a wood shop teacher.
I was joking, trying to make it sound high class for you... fail

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Here are the two coolest residents currently at my address. Both roughly two years old, both rescues.

Bugsy the pit bull
bugsy.jpg
Ok man I guess you can crash in my bed.
photo(1).JPG
Zeus the mutt (we believe he's got german shepherd, not sure what else)
photo.JPG
Zeus being more comfortable than anybody on a futon has a right to be.
photo(2).JPG
Bros for life
photo(3).JPG

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Another Bump. Meet Roo, she's now 11 weeks and getting bigger and smarter by the minute. She was 5.5 lbs when I picked her up and she was 12 lbs a few days ago. She learned how to climb over the baby gate we use to keep her in the kitchen so I need to find a better solution soon.

in her pen.JPGPuppy Pen.JPGFirst time in park.JPGsleeping.JPGelvis and roo sleeping.JPGboth doggies sleeping.JPGsleeping in office.JPGasleep in office.JPGgetting into the laundry.JPGchasing ducks in the park.JPGRoo on the deck.JPG

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Be nice. In the projects he is in. He's lucky to not only have a Father, but a Floor too.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Isabella
7yo Lab from the Lab Rescue at 12weeks
My wife and I trained her to duck hunt from the book Water Dog. She has hunted in South Dakota for pheasants, TN and AL for ducks, and Maine for sea ducks. Pretty much a typical Lab. Extremely loving and will eat herself to the point of death.

4130biker

May 24, 2007
Love this thread, Roo and Isabella are so cute!!!!

I wanna train Zoey to retreive ducks! Guess I'll have to train myself to shoot a duck first :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So you took a picture of your dog, while holding his leash with one hand and snapping the pic with the other...all the while riding no handed? I hate you.

Just kidding...well done!

Last edited: