Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

Hey Guy’s,I had a bad day. I am a driver,Brand New Mack 26 foot Truck. I carry expensive medical equipment.

If there is 1 thing I learnt about Human’s,it is that they Do Not Drive over Dog’s on the Freeway. Today was Avy’s 3rd time to have this happen in my 56 years on Earth.

The First,in my 30’s: I was coming back to the shop in my Truck and saw 15 to 20 cars making Hard Left and Right lane changes in front of me. I came upon a Little Black Dog Not Ran over by any Car,Lifeless from what I could tell. 100 yards past that I saw an Old Man Pleading with the Freeway Tow Truck Driver to get his Fucking Dog! His arms moving,pleading,I could Feel His Pain at 60mph as I went past. Poor Sausage. My Heart was Broken.

The Second,in my 40’s: Same Job in my Car after work going home. As I was doing a sweeping right turn to Enter the Freeway,I saw this Little Dog running straight at me,again,cars swerving left and right. I called my co worker 10 cars behind me look out! He told me too late. Someone in front of him hit the Dog. I am so glad I did not see it.

Today,I am now 56: I was Driving in the Slow Lane and saw to my Right this Truck Stop on a Angle and Block the Lane,this Man Jumped out of his Truck and then I saw the Beautiful Lab with a twisted Head on the Freeway. My last visual was of him turning around to on coming traffic to stop as he knelt down to pick up the Dog and get it off the Freeway. Unreal,the Man could have been kilt! He had no second thought. I saw it Live. I wish I did not see it,or just look away,but that did not happen. It had Major effect on me.

Where was the Owner?
How could he not know?
Did he not care?
How is this possible?

I drove myself into a Frenzy within Seconds of seeing this.
I don’t know why I am soo emotional about Dog’s?

Actually,there is more to that story,if you like I could explain, but I fear you do not care or I am wasting time and bandwidth.

Avy
Sorry, Avy. It's hard to see.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Sorry, Avy. It's hard to see.
Thank You Brother,it helps. Today was a New Day and I was trying to somehow let yesterday go.

However,my route is back and forth between 2 buildings for 10 hrs. I have no choice but to pass the site. I knew that this morning and was very worried about how it would effect me. So just before getting on the Highway,Avy did this in hopes of making the pass tolerable.

Grab my I Pad and plug the cord into the Truck Deck.
Pick my Song: 1987 Live Remastered Cyndi Lauper with “My Legend Rick Derringer” on Lead Guitar doing “Change of Heart” via YT.
Turn it the Fuck Up!

Here we go feeling good,coming up on the spot.
Do Not Look Avy! No! Do Not Look at all.

I come upon the sight and I Look,music Loud as Fuck!

I am sorry,I guess am I Weak,but I was unable. That is the Truth.

What I saw next is what brought me here to share. It Broke me,set off a Trigger,caused me to Sob. Gave me a Huge Headache. I thought of SamSo my Cat I Ran Over,could Not get rid of that Feeling of my SamSo underneath me.

There is the Collar of That Dog on the Fucking Highway,just off the road enough. Right where I saw it.

I lost my Breath the first time. The second I looked Hard,I saw there was Tags on the Collar.

The 3rd I saw multiple Tags. I was thinking about what happened? I saw a Man go to the Dog. I thought he was just getting the Dog off the road. But wondering just the same?

Why would the Collar be there?
He would not take it off a Dead Dog?
Why did he/they not take it?

I am Sorry Guy’s,but I can not let this go? It is Too much for Avy.

I am thinking of pulling my Big Ass Truck off the Highway and pick up this Collar. If it is there on Monday,I will pull over. I have no Idea where it goes from here,but I had to Vent.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Thank You Brother,it helps. Today was a New Day and I was trying to somehow let yesterday go.

However,my route is back and forth between 2 buildings for 10 hrs. I have no choice but to pass the site. I knew that this morning and was very worried about how it would effect me. So just before getting on the Highway,Avy did this in hopes of making the pass tolerable.

Grab my I Pad and plug the cord into the Truck Deck.
Pick my Song: 1987 Live Remastered Cyndi Lauper with “My Legend Rick Derringer” on Lead Guitar doing “Change of Heart” via YT.
Turn it the Fuck Up!

Here we go feeling good,coming up on the spot.
Do Not Look Avy! No! Do Not Look at all.

I come upon the sight and I Look,music Loud as Fuck!

I am sorry,I guess am I Weak,but I was unable. That is the Truth.

What I saw next is what brought me here to share. It Broke me,set off a Trigger,caused me to Sob. Gave me a Huge Headache. I thought of SamSo my Cat I Ran Over,could Not get rid of that Feeling of my SamSo underneath me.

There is the Collar of That Dog on the Fucking Highway,just off the road enough. Right where I saw it.

I lost my Breath the first time. The second I looked Hard,I saw there was Tags on the Collar.

The 3rd I saw multiple Tags. I was thinking about what happened? I saw a Man go to the Dog. I thought he was just getting the Dog off the road. But wondering just the same?

Why would the Collar be there?
He would not take it off a Dead Dog?
Why did he/they not take it?

I am Sorry Guy’s,but I can not let this go? It is Too much for Avy.

I am thinking of pulling my Big Ass Truck off the Highway and pick up this Collar. If it is there on Monday,I will pull over. I have no Idea where it goes from here,but I had to Vent.

Avy
This morning at 5:30 I saw the Collar going into work. I felt strong and said I am pulling over First Run. My plan was to call the owner,if there was one. Tell him I am Sorry for his Pain and would he like the collar back? I guess that is a stupid plan,but the only one I could come up with. I saw what looked like 3 Tags on the collar,so I was hopeful the info was there. Though for the Life of me,I don’t understand how this all went down? I don’t know if what I saw was the Owner,or a Dog Lover putting his Life on the Line to not have the Dog get ran over?

I do not understand how a Dog owner would leave his Dog?
I don’t know what happened? All I know is it had a Terrible effect on me.

As it came time,I was proud of myself for doing this,even though it seems Crazy. I had todo somthing.

I came onto the Highway,and at this point knew exactly where to pull over. Then I saw a Street Cleaner on the Fucking Highway,everything was clean,just a light layer of dust. What? No! Mabye they did not go all the way down Avy? No. The Collar was gone. Fucking unreal. What are the chances? I am sorry I was too Weak. I am just Sorry.

Avy