Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Took a "quick" drive to Eastern Montana this weekend to pick up our new pup. Her name is Ruby and she will lick your face off if given the opportunity.
german wirehaired pointer
wirehair pointing griffon
czesky fousek

?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Team Murder.

2E6ACAC0-B2A1-4F07-9F33-07C6CD05DA4C.jpeg

Our introduced apex predator is increasingly socially unacceptable here though, just like those fucking rabbits fucking up the local shit.

Anyway, all rescue, all desexed. Luckily all of them are far better at rats and mice than natives. We keep them in at night too. Still, last ones I think.
Little fucking biohazards too; ‘cats are clean’ — yeah right. Get your ass out my face.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So e-collar training is going very well. We had this dog for six months and could not get her to leave the cat alone. Pinch collar didn't work, spray bottle didn't work, verbal commands didn't work. One day with the e-collar on "Don't fucking do that" mode has corrected the cat problem. She'll still watch the cat from a distance but will turn tail when the cat approaches. Victory!

The e-collar on "poke mode" has worked wonders for recall training. She used to not listen, and now she comes damn near every time. Still a lot of work to do there, but the collar has been a very good purchase.

These are the only two things we're using the e-collar for. Everything else (sit, stay, paw, up, down, leave it, drop it, etc) are being done sans collar.

Good dog.
ripples.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So e-collar training is going very well. We had this dog for six months and could not get her to leave the cat alone. Pinch collar didn't work, spray bottle didn't work, verbal commands didn't work. One day with the e-collar on "Don't fucking do that" mode has corrected the cat problem. She'll still watch the cat from a distance but will turn tail when the cat approaches. Victory!

The e-collar on "poke mode" has worked wonders for recall training. She used to not listen, and now she comes damn near every time. Still a lot of work to do there, but the collar has been a very good purchase.

These are the only two things we're using the e-collar for. Everything else (sit, stay, paw, up, down, leave it, drop it, etc) are being done sans collar.

Good dog.
View attachment 167341
first bondage dog now nekkid dog?

I see how you get down.