Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Last night we said goodbye to little Velocity. She was almost 20, and the amazing thing about that is that at almost 20 years old, somebody here on RM way back in the day came up with the name for her.

She's been having issues for the better part of a year. Medication helped, but she was still getting worse. Ultrasound found a large mass on her bladder that was making her miserable and uncomfortable. So, we had to call it, and I held her in my arms until the end. She was a great cat.

20220222_150630.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Last night we said goodbye to little Velocity. She was almost 20, and the amazing thing about that is that at almost 20 years old, somebody here on RM way back in the day came up with the name for her.

She's been having issues for the better part of a year. Medication helped, but she was still getting worse. Ultrasound found a large mass on her bladder that was making her miserable and uncomfortable. So, we had to call it, and I held her in my arms until the end. She was a great cat.

View attachment 175977
:( So sorry, Babs. RIP Velocity.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

View attachment 175977
So sorry. :(

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

View attachment 175977
Sorry to hear that. Kitty had a good, long life in a loving home. :(

View attachment 175977
Always harder than hell, my best wishes.