Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Oldie but a goodie:

My puppy was charged by a momma moose with newborn in tow on our very first walk down to the water in Idahoozle and ran back to the house.

For a couple of months after he was a big cup of nope whenever I wanted to revisit the scene of the crime, and still keeps his head on a swivel / high alert.

Glad I don't have a dumbass dog like Richard....

#flyingdog
#nooffleashinYNP

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oldie but a goodie:

My puppy was charged by a momma moose with newborn in tow on our very first walk down to the water in Idahoozle and ran back to the house.

For a couple of months after he was a big cup of nope whenever I wanted to revisit the scene of the crime, and still keeps his head on a swivel / high alert.

Glad I don't have a dumbass dog like Richard....

#flyingdog
#nooffleashinYNP
Dumbass owners...

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Valleys gone all Che Fu "misty frequency's" this evening*. Even on a cruddy day she's still a damn beautiful place to be.
Chip's settling in nicely and has calmed down a lot as his anxiety has subsided a heap.

*Che Fu's Navigator album is amazing if you ever have a hankering to try some old school south pacific R&B

FdUe33faMAEqi_Z.jpg

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got a 6:00 appointment tonight to send Bloo off to doggie heaven. I am sad and it is going to suck. She almost made it to 14. She can barely walk, she needs help getting up, she can't sleep, she won't eat. It's time.

FB_IMG_1657329608128.jpg