Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I mean, if your face is made out of a stuffed animal from the dollar store then she’ll absolutely tear it off.
@rideit knows I'm joking about his comment about Maple tearing a face off is pot kettle black after his puppy playing with S accidentally cut her lip and sent her to ER :)

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I think I'm about to buy a basic dogjoring setup. I doubt I will survive this, but maybe it'll be a fun death.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think I'm about to buy a basic dogjoring setup. I doubt I will survive this, but maybe it'll be a fun death.
I just posted a bunch of stuff in the empty beer fat bike forum for someone asking Q's about bikejoring.

We do it a bunch with ours to wear her out.

Last edited:

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I just posted a bunch of stuff in the empty beer fat bike forum for someone asking Q's about bikejoring.

We do it a bunch with ours to wear her out.
I was the one who said this thread wasn't about what I thought it'd be about lol

But then I thought hey, jokes aside this could really wear him out...

Last edited:

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
IMG-20230111-WA0004.jpg

How many people can Mago fit into the Land Cruiser? All of them.

He was a rock star that night.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Sorry @slimshady, that sucks. He had a good run and was obviously cared for.
Sorry. :( 16 years is a nice run. I am sure he was a good catto.
Thanks folks! And au contraire of what you might think, we was the most selfish, stubborn, and general douchebag of a cat one could think of :rofl:. As I said before, he had a love/hate/jealousy relationship with my wife, so whenever she pat any other of our pets (or even if she talked to him directly sometimes) he would simply turn his rear end to her and send a huge stream of piss in her direction, or that of our other pets :rofl:.

In fact, last night we were having dinner in our backyard and he decided it was rude of us not to invite him, so he climbed to the roof and pissed on the table from up above.

Some last memory of a beloved badass one :rockout:.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
About 10 minutes after my wife gave the DSO another expensive toy it's already disemboweled.
View attachment 187959
we gave up on anything with any sort of stitching. the newest DSO had one of those firehose "super durable" things torn open in about half an hour.

one peice, not little bits sticking out stuff made of silicone type stuff for the win. the current favorite has lasted a couple months so far! was only $12

IMG_0058.JPG