Quantcast

Post a picture of your God Saturday GMT woot woot

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up dawg. I'm running a 10K race this morning... Sitting here an hour before it starts. A pleasant 50 degrees but very windy. No rain yet but it's going to dump. Get some.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
raining. coffee. apple cinnamon oatmeal bake in the oven. cleaning the basement today to set up the train garden. decorate the xmas tree. probably go climbing too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

It's a "spend all day shutting the kid" sort of day. I remain perpetually confused as to why people would even consider more than 1.
They are just such cute little animals though

I’m up at the house. Ski day 1 of season is today. Heading back immediately after skiing to play in a concert tonight. Plow guy is plowing the driveway at the moment.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Back from an hour and a half round trip to get my hands on half priced wood doors.

Now contemplating heading out for a global fatbike day ride. Slightly above freezing and dumping rain. Would need some @Westy biking pantalons.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
helped wife make lots of cookie dough and now she's at a friend's baking and decorating.

my list now: farmer's market, Lowes for spackle and an outlet, then priming and painting over some red walls. dinner at a new spot tonight. need to feel a bit better and maybe i can get in a quick ride tomorrow. my stats for this year are...disappointing thus far.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Trying to get a buddy and his kids out for a hike today. Will check out some cool rocks.

But for right now, it's time for dump #2 and another coffee. Need to wait out this downpour of rain and absolutely blowing wind.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode early before the rain started, now rainy and wicked windy. Buddy brought me two Focal Bangers that he found in his local packie, so that's nice. Need to bleed rear brake, tried last night without much success. Hope it goes better today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I forgot to mention that I hit my goal of over 2000 miles the other day. I know there are plenty of people who do way more, but I'm pretty excited....most I've ever ridden in a year.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Trying to figure out how to keep myself occupied while we wait to go to the hospital tonight. Who the hell schedules an induction at 9PM? Going to be a long night, and when I come back home, I'll be a 41 year old father of a newborn. Simultaneously awesome and terrifying. Time to schedule the ole' snip snip.

Youngest seems to be doing better, which is really good news. I think I may try to finish up the XC build, and maybe hop on the trainer at some point.