Quantcast

Post a picture of yourself.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I find it interesting how the male monkeys here (myself included) somehow manage to marry out of their leagues. That goes for pics posted in previous threads like this too.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I'm rockin' a solid 4. At this point in my life, I'll take anyone willing to look at me longer than the few seconds it takes to induce involuntary vomiting. Because if she's cool like that, she may even be willing to put up with all my ****ty person idiosyncrasies.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
2012-11-02 22_28_37.jpg

I am taking the faceoff...note the poster in the upper right. Makes it hard to concentrate.

079.JPG

My wife acting silly...thats my job!

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
^ thats because a female "9" will not be opposed to marrying/dating a "6".

you almost never see the opposite.
This is impossible, though. I mean, if you figure everything is relative (i.e. there are the same number of "9" guys and girls), then for every female "9" marrying a male "6" don't you have to have one of the reverse?

I think this is just definitive proof that a membership on www.ridemonkey.com is inexplicably sexy.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
This is impossible, though. I mean, if you figure everything is relative (i.e. there are the same number of "9" guys and girls), then for every female "9" marrying a male "6" don't you have to have one of the reverse?

I think this is just definitive proof that a membership on www.ridemonkey.com is inexplicably sexy.
This is how we wnd up with single cougars... too many people not marrying their own number kind!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

You should have posted a close up photo of yourself:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
As in building good habits. Must spread rep.
My nephew is ten years old, he already know to keep the finger off at all times until ready, also a couple weeks ago he proved to me I can leave the firearms out and loaded at the house when he is here, went over and he asked what I had on me when I was there and if he could see it...... Took the 40 cal out, dropped the mag and cleared the chamber and handed it to him....... his first reaction was to clear it again himself before assuming it was clear.....

Good habits early on....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
When I was counsel to the Hell's Angels.

Of my ass on my Nomad.

Getting tongued in the ear in Tahoe...

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I find it interesting how the male monkeys here (myself included) somehow manage to marry out of their leagues. That goes for pics posted in previous threads like this too.
Women have no/low standards.

Well some, I haven't found one, wait maybe there is Low and no No.