Quantcast

Post a picture of yourself.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I just turned 40. But for some reason my beard thinks it's 60. It reminded me why I didn't grow it out in my 20's. Grey breads in their 20's don't get love from the ladies. Oddly enough, girls in the 20's now acknowledge me in grocery stores. Apparently I am non-threatening with it.
Cause you're old.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
dayum... never thought bizutch was that old.

it seems the mountain biking demography is getting older and older......
10 years ago, i remember the junior cats in downhill were full of many talented and dedicated riders.... nowadays, i see 2 o 3 dedicated kids. yesterday´s wonder kids, are the battered elite racers of today (who soon, like me, will start racing master).

not much fresh blood coming into the sport over the last few yeras.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dayum... never thought bizutch was that old.

it seems the mountain biking demography is getting older and older......
10 years ago, i remember the junior cats in downhill were full of many talented and dedicated riders.... nowadays, i see 2 o 3 dedicated kids. yesterday´s wonder kids, are the battered elite racers of today (who soon, like me, will start racing master).

not much fresh blood coming into the sport over the last few yeras.
That is not the way it is here. There was a time when it seemed like there was no new blood coming in,
but now all the fastest Southeast gravity racers here are damn teenagers. It is cool as hell to watch too. Over the last couple of years, I have seen a kid go from learning how to ride a dh bike to just being signed to the Yeti World Cup team. Actually, I think all the fastest racers on the east coast are young guns. Neko, Ritchie Rude, Jay Fesperman, Luca and Walker Shaw etc.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
This is literally the first time I've ever grown a beard in my life.

Shaved a year or so of age off...and grew a hair more metal ;) :

Only got to keep this for about a week. Wife literally has been wigged out and what I can only describe as pissed off the whole time about it. Gonna go down to the Magnum P.I. tonight...