Quantcast

post a recent NBR pic thread........

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
That second pic has got to be the first hit at the snowboard park at the peak of Mtn Creek.

BTW I always drive by thoes dishes and wonder WTF they're all for.

PS. WTF do you need a bookbag for at mtn creek, the whole mountain is like 200' long.

both shots are at creek on the chanel gap (second jump after left of the hip)

the dishes are for 2 things, sirius satalite radio and tv stations. Makes vernon a terrorist target, you should have seen what kind of security they had on them after 9/11.

idk a lot of ppl have bags, i do because i run down the mountain. Stosh if you ever see a kid 5 8 red jacket, white pointed hood, green hat black backpack and a nikon around his neck thats me. I hang out in that hut that check park passes up top a lot. if you see anyone with the park crew jackets ask them if they have seen pink shirt photos or vernon rider today. if they have ill be on the mountain.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You doin the suspension and motor from the c4? That would be sweet.
Custom crossmember with C4 A Arms/brakes and pinion rack in the front. Then a custom back half 4 link with C4 independent rear. I am also using an LT1 and 4L60E trans out of the same '95. I was going to use the 6 speed, but the hydraulic clutch is a pain and the shift linkage won't let me keep my bench seat.

It might be the only long bed C4 conversion, could be interesting.

I'm keeping the air ride system that's in it now too. I will use Shockwaves in place of the bags and convert the A/C pump from freon to straight air.

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
Badass man. I am gettin an 88 ford F250 from my inlaws, and if it weren't 4WD I would be headed down the same road as you right now. The good news, it's got a 460. Here's a shot, since after all this is the NBR photo thread, and I feel a little guilty for hijackin it.

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
Ok i dont know how i missed this thread first time around, but here is some of my stuff. let me know what you think.

Botanical Gardens Huntsville Alabama

Snail New Hampshire Coast

Former Team Mate

River

Tetons and the Snake River

Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

Sunset Laramie Wyoming