Quantcast

Post a story about the dumbest person you work with

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I work in construction and a lot of the guys get vehicles to get around site. Anyway one of the supervisors takes his car to the car wash, forgets to remove the flashing light (stuck on the roof by a magnet, cable leading into the cab) car wash rips the light off the roof and starts basically smashing it into pretty much every panel on the vehicle. Light hanging off the cable like a damn tether ball. lol
Hehe one of the construction supervisors who works with my brother had his company vehicle taken away and they pay him to use his own based on mileage now. They discovered he liked his truck to stay cool, so when he was having lunch and talking with various people, he would leave it idling for 2-3 hours at a time.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
A guy I know was working for a company that cleans tall buildings. He finished his section quick and goes down by the owner. Owner is like "Get your ass up there and help them." So he gets pissed off, stomps back up there, grabs the rope and jumps backwards off the 15 story building without clipping in. He realizes his mistake, hangs onto the rope with bare hands and slides all the way down. It burned huge grooves into his hands and his heels basically exploded when he hit the ground. They ended up cutting heel bones out of a cadaver to replace his. Now I say "Dead man walking!" every time I see him.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I'm the dumbest/youngest person at our office :(. Although the accountant here is kinda slow...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I actually had a person pop into my office yesterday and ask If I wanted to go see the GooGoo Dolls this weekend :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Our worst problem is the old delivery guy who fails miserably with each attempt at using the toilet. Piss all over the floor, walls, seat and not just a few dribbles, but full on puddles. He never cleans up after himself either. I often wonder why people like that even bother with fancy indoor plumbing, just go in the street.
maybe he went in front of drkenan's place?

BeerMe

Monkey
Apr 18, 2008
FOCO NOCO
I actually had a person pop into my office yesterday and ask If I wanted to go see the GooGoo Dolls this weekend :rofl:
Now that is rough.

I share a cubicle wall with our IT administrator and he gets the best things asked of/said to him. The best to date was easily, "Hey Matt, how do I get on the internet?" The guy was new but has worked in many other offices before this one. It was difficult to contain my laughter.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
The dumbest* is gone now but we have a close second still there.

*He left to take up truck driving, but got fired before he even started and now owes $3000 for training.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I worked with TheMooshoo.
Sadly, I can think of a few people we worked with who are quite a bit dumber than me, I recall an incident involving the police pulling a tazer......

Oh, I've got a great story too, a co-worker of mine was ranting and raving about how another co-worker who was fired couldn't properly tighten stem bolts. After 10 minutes of ranting and raving he decided to show off his mechanical aptitude, with the BMX bike he had spent the last 2 or 3 hours assembling, and do the all important stem safety check. Well, funny enough, said test failed, and the stem twisted around on the steer tube. As well if my memory serves me correctly, it was sanjuro.

Last edited: