Quantcast

Post an airial view of your house!

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
Curiouscaptian01 said:
man this is really cool, but uh couldn't this be used against people.

Like a stalker uses it to track and find out where his victims live?

mmmmmm stalkersssssssssssssssss

i hope she's a hottie !

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Tenchiro said:
terraserver has no image stamp.

Cool the Tapeworm trail, there's crop circles to the lower right, looks damn cool from up top, but damn it ain't one of the boringest trails on the face of the earth. Aliens who saw that trail would say "bazorn zip macha zilk dooch qwah!" Which translates into, "Dude those trails look lame, mt. biking must suck on Earth..."
Tenchiro can you pull up S.Seatac?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Skookum said:
Cool the Tapeworm trail, there's crop circles to the lower right, looks damn cool from up top, but damn it ain't one of the boringest trails on the face of the earth. Aliens who saw that trail would say "bazorn zip macha zilk dooch qwah!" Which translates into, "Dude those trails look lame, mt. biking must suck on Earth..."
Tenchiro can you pull up S.Seatac?
Try this link

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Skookum said:
You can send me pizza but do not send me smart bombs. :p
Darn it! Just one? Please? ;) :rolleyes:

Yeah I also tried to find the White House but it didnt work. I just wanted to see it from above... :sneaky:
I'll have to try that other site tomorrow and see if it has any newer pictures. This is fun. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I get the raw data :devil: . No water marks on this stuff he he. Here is my house. You can even see my garden next to my truck. Very handy if you need to see if someones was home or not. Not real time but pretty darn close :devil: .....jdcamb