Quantcast

Post Canyon conditions

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
Anybody been to pc this week. I was thinking of heading down there tomorrow but I'm not sure I want to if it's gonna be all slippery and wet.

Fast Monkey

Chimp
Jun 14, 2003
Washington
Just got the call... he's in the hospital up in Spokane, one is fractured and the other is busted. Surgery tonight... and possibly coming back home tomorrow. Lucky for him his best friend is unemployed!!! :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Dang, that sucks Brad! :eek: At least it's the end of the season. You probably won't be able to work for a while, I haven't seen too many electricians with two broken wrists :o:

Fast Monkey

Chimp
Jun 14, 2003
Washington
Hey Snacks, It's jason... I meet you two years ago?? at the McMudd fest in spokomton... I talked to B-Rad today, he's in better spirits... and there is video of this crash... along with pictures?? so I'll see what I can do to get my hands on it.... guess he was going for one of the doubles and came up short... out 6-8 weeks... now he'll need a staionary recumbiant before he fatten ups on me...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Fast Monkey said:
Hey Snacks, It's jason... I meet you two years ago?? at the McMudd fest in spokomton... I talked to B-Rad today, he's in better spirits... and there is video of this crash... along with pictures?? so I'll see what I can do to get my hands on it.... guess he was going for one of the doubles and came up short... out 6-8 weeks... now he'll need a staionary recumbiant before he fatten ups on me...
Ya dude, I remember you and your crew. You were the silly guys racing on DH rigs :dead:

Did he break both his wrists?How is he going to whipe his hinny? :confused:

Fast Monkey

Chimp
Jun 14, 2003
Washington
yeah, that was us... dumb DH's in an XC race... whooops!!

He fractured and dislocated one and broke the other... he had surgery last night to reset the broken one, but I guess it's 2mm off... so he's got the option of going back in and having a second operation to make it purdy. Right now I'm unemployeed so I'll be kickin' it with him for a week or so untill they let him go back to work (which some one will have to pick his broke hands up)... I'm going to offer up the spare bed room to him so we (the wife and I) can cook (and hand feed) for him to make sure he's eating... how's he gonna wipe... hmmm good question... do I do that or send the wife in???? hehehehehehe...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Doesn't he have a chick friend. We talked to him at a few of the Hood races and he was there with a girl or maybe it was his sister :D

That is true friendship you helping him out! I had to have my bf wash my privates for 4 weeks while recovering from a broken arm. For the whiping....I would suggest a high powered hose :eek:

Fast Monkey

Chimp
Jun 14, 2003
Washington
He's got the girlie friend... how ever she's in the 'couve (yeah, one of those!)(J/K E-dogg if you actually read this...) but she's heading back tomorrow... and his folks are in Sunnyside so not to far away if he wants to go that route. What else could I do... he's my boy...

The wife also thinks the hose is a good idea... with a little hot water it shouldn't be too bad... I've always wanted a bidet.... feels good! but some one would still have to towl him off... WIFE :eek: