Quantcast

Post Canyon on Friday?

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
I was planning on going to Post tomorrow if the weeather holds out.
I was going to get there at around 10. If anyone else wants to go it would be nice to have someone else to shuttle with.
I'll leave at around 8 so if you want to meet up post.

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
Doc, sorry didnt check posts till friday night. If I would have read earlier, could have helped you out with a shuttle, beings I live here in Hood River. Just a note for all, we did end up recieving about a 1/2" of rain, so trails pretty wet till the next dry spell.

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
I'll try to post earlier next time.
It was super sick today. The sun was out and the trails were dry.
I ended up shuttling with the guys at the LBS.
maybe next weekend i'll go
we'll see what happens.
Thanks anyway

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
We shuttled pretty far up. We got all the way up to 2 chairs. The trials were really nice. There were only lioke one or two ladders missing planks but that is understandable considering the weather. Also there were quite a few trees down up top, so you had to walk your bike around or over.
Next weekend I was planning on going up Sunday with some of my buddies, we'll see though.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
Dr. Ill said:
We shuttled pretty far up. We got all the way up to 2 chairs. The trials were really nice. There were only lioke one or two ladders missing planks but that is understandable considering the weather. Also there were quite a few trees down up top, so you had to walk your bike around or over.
Next weekend I was planning on going up Sunday with some of my buddies, we'll see though.
If you were hardcore you would have jumped the trees...

jaykay

Actuallly it would be cool if they made some sick log rides out of some of those trees, if any are in convenient spots.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
I was thinking about doing some riding next time I'm down in Portland. Is there anything worth while in forest park? If not, anything a little closer to Portland?

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
If your looking for ladders and jumps theres really nothing in Portland. In forest park it's basically all gravel road.(boring)
You can ride Washington park, there are a few good trails but you got to chance it with the park patrol.
Post and Falls in where it's at.