Quantcast

Post Canyon Ride - Memorial Day

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
We're riding post canyon tomorrow, and we're meeting up at the TA truckstop (in Troutdale, OR- right off I-84 at the troutdale exit) at 9:00 AM. If anyone else wants to join in you can meet us there, or you can hook up with us on the mountain. If you have any questions you can call my cell at Hope to see some of you there.

-Zane

Last edited:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
It was awesome, 70 and sunny all day. The new work that GFRA has done is awesome, lower GP is much smoother and that new double is HUGE. Probably the best day at PC I've ever had.

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Sounds awesome Zane!!!! I'm tentatively planning on heading down there to ride the weekend of June 11th and 12th. As the time approaches, I'll post again and/or call you. Hopefully we can hook up and I can get my elbow pads back.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
radjockette said:
Sounds awesome Zane!!!! I'm tentatively planning on heading down there to ride the weekend of June 11th and 12th. As the time approaches, I'll post again and/or call you. Hopefully we can hook up and I can get my elbow pads back.
Hahaha, this is funny... I'll be in tacoma from the 11th to the 26th, doing my AT on fort lewis. I'll definitely bring a bike, probably my hardtail so I can ride anything.... or possibly my big bike, I dunno. But yeah, I'll bring your pads with me so you can have them back.