Quantcast

Post Canyon Sat 20th

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Anyone up for Hood River on sat? Working on getting a group together. So far there are three of us and maybe more. Weather should be pretty decent and you can shuttle all the way up; nice long ride down. I'll know more as the week progresses if there's room for more riders in the rigs that are going. As it stands now there is room for one more rider.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Where are you driving from? Our plans for last weekend fell apart at the last minute, so I REALLY want to ride. Are you planning on hiting the big trails or just a x-country ride down the hill (just asking- I like the bigger trails- X chorus, egghunt, gp, etc). I can probably get 4 or 5 people together, with plenty of shuttle rigs. I'll check the weather and see how it looks.

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Weather looks mighty good. Me and 3 buddies (room for one more in my truck) will be coming from Tacoma. One dude, who's been down there lots and usually shuttles can't make it. It would be great to hook up with other riders who "know" where to go. We're looking for the stunts and gaps and fun stuff on big bikes.
We plan on leaving around 630ish from Tacoma, so that puts us down there around 10ish.
Lets hook up.

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
I want to get down there and ride PC again. Im curious how it will compare to the stuff ive been riding up here lately. Hopefully theres a few dry days when im back down there in december.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Well, we could meet somewhere on I-84- we usually meet in the "TA Truckstop" Parking Lot, it's the troutdale exit on I-84. I'd imagine you're going to head down I-5, go down I-205, then head east on I-84. It's right on the edge of portland, pretty hard to miss. Once you take the exit go straight towards the truckstops, and TA truckstop is on the right.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I checked my PM's after I last posted, meeting in Hood river would be fine too. How about you just give me a call, it would make this a lot easier.

Last edited: