Quantcast

Post Canyon shuttle crews ???

JayBear

Monkey
looking for some friends to ride Post with. I have an old beater truck and lots of good vibes to share. I live in SE PDX and am looking for some people to cruise with and save some gas money. Top to bottom or session ?? Doesnt matter to me..PM me if your interested..Thanks !!!!

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2009
PNW/Sweden
that shop in hood river was trying to put together a shuttle van last year. i dont think they ever got their act together. maybe they will make it happen this year? anyone else have info?

i have had good luck going there solo, and just finding people to shuttle with in the family man parking lot.

Apr 10, 2007
i can talk to some buddies about us taking another trip there...
any good camping near post?
I just got back from a weekend in Hood River and camped at Tucker Park. Its a pretty nice spot and a close drive to Post Canyon. I'd say about 15 minutes. I'd recommend it.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
that shop in hood river was trying to put together a shuttle van last year. i dont think they ever got their act together. maybe they will make it happen this year? anyone else have info?

i have had good luck going there solo, and just finding people to shuttle with in the family man parking lot.
Hey next time you go solo, you should plan ahead and get the CAT to take you to the top. They need at least a 24 hour notice, but it's pretty dang cheap ($1.50 if I remember right).

http://community.gorge.net/hrctd/Dial-A-Ride.htm

Also, you can camp right in Post Canyon.