Quantcast

post canyon was sweeeeeeet today!

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
went to post today and it was buffed! could'nt have asked for better weather/traction/riding with lunch at full sail and a trip across the bridge to the sicline trail. met some roadie who just got a mtb. mid 80's totally rigid, gave us a ride to the top! wildflowers and epic views of the gorge, great downhilling. drove back wa side and had more brews and dinner at walkingman brewery in stevenson. best damn micros you'll ever drink! what a frikkin day! just thought i'd brag a little cause you don't get days like that very often. well, i guess if you lived in hood river you would. trail work and stunt building at post is off the hook. they must be gearing up for the gorge games. o ya, and i forgot to mention we only saw 2 other bikers at post in about 3 hours. were was everyone?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I would have gone to whister but i had something at work then after my ride in bellingham today i found out it was cancled? wtf... ohh well Galbraith was fun everything there was fun and pretty ez if ur a new / average rider id suggest going 2 ride it.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Sounds like you had fun. Keep me posted on that race dealio. It's time to put Loney to the test! More likely he'll be putting me to the test!

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Alright, now I'm mad. We were expecting crap weather at PC so we just went dirt jumping, I wish we would've gone up there.... now it looks like I'll head there on the 14th or 15th.

MotoXmg

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Hood River, Oregon
Yeah....sorry Zane....looked To Be A Wet Weekend, Instead Turned Warm And Sunny....sorry Dude, Should Live In Hood River! I'll Try Warning You Next Time It Clears Up. Mike @hood River

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
you missed out zane! soory man, i should have posted we were going but it was last minute. i was supposed to go xc on crappy trails at seaquest, but i was like "check the weather, lets go to post!" it was 10:30 before we even left kelso.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
MotoXmg said:
Yeah....sorry Zane....looked To Be A Wet Weekend, Instead Turned Warm And Sunny....sorry Dude, Should Live In Hood River! I'll Try Warning You Next Time It Clears Up. Mike @hood River
That's cool, I was expecting crappy trails too. I'll definitely be out there on the 14th or 15th. Anyone else want to go?

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
If you want to meet us there it'd be no problem, if you're in tri-cities hood river will be closer than kelso or vancouver.....