Quantcast

Post Canyon

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
I drove that way on sunday and saw a couple of rigs with bikes heading back towards Portland in the afternoon. Starting to get the itch with all this nice weather.

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
I was hoping you still had em. I'll hook up with you soon to retreive them. Might not be til March though unless you get up this way to ride sst or somewhere around here. Since the snow is almost non-existent around here I've been biking again. If you're up for a ride around here, shoot me a pm.

Later Zane

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
fingalingdan said:
Just curious how the trails have been.
I was down there for the first time this last Sunday. Most of the stunts were in great shape. A few slippery logs, a few snow-melt puddles toward the top. Other than that, an absolute blast. Hope to be back down there this w/e.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
The lame thing is that now it's pissing down rain around portland, so there's gonna be rain in hood river..... no good riding this weekend for me :(

fingalingdan

Chimp
Jan 8, 2005
Cornelius Oregon
hey guys! went out to post canyon yesterday 01/29/05. you can't believe how dry it was. first run of the day it was totally dry. even the stunts. only really wet place was that first drop on chorus. everthing else was good to go. there was still a bit of snow on the ground in spots near the top of two chairs and aty the bottom of the ski jump on chorus.

however, 2nd run of the day it started to sprinkle a tiny bit.....things turned slick. trails still weren't too bad though.

:drool: can't wait for summer