Quantcast

post here: stunt pics

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
hey im building a shore section at my house and wanna see what other people have built...so if uve got pics of nething u got or anything at a local trail post em here...ill get pics of mine up in a lil and hopefully start the chain

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
These are some of the stunts I've built one of my trails, Flat Bar Ninja.

Really old shot of out dj's we have a two 4 packs, 8ft hip drop and a table now

The Gorge, will get more pics from our videos some day

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
untitledsince89 said:
wow that drop is sick, along with that twisty ass skinny, I'd like to see some ride the skinny
Here ya go....

Here's a couple from my place.....first is a big wooden table that leads to a set of gap jumps.

Then the chip pit kicker....32 inch high curved kicker to a big wood chip lander...good for working on tricks....

I'm also working on a pump track, a couple of downhill lines, some more skinnies and some larger drops in the back yard.

wishihadmoney

Monkey
Dec 1, 2005
Boone, NC
dang thats an awesome site...one thing though..if i were u the little drop at the beginning ide make a steeper landing on the next section...if u just smack down on it it could throw u sideways...and off...did u do all of that??

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
check what my friends made ,..

3,80m drop...

i will go during week or two with apocalypse and huck it :cool:

ps. you cant go all over shore because you dont have enough speed so you must walk to top and take a jump...

pps. some guy picture it with ****ty mobile camera but i will take better when stupid rain stops...

and yes nobody ever huck it everybody is scared...
its few weeks old drop

what do you think ?:)

mongo

Chimp
Feb 4, 2005
Andy Grant ("Hitchin' A Ride") on Furby's Deathbed and The Wall at the Academy in Bellingham, WA. Happy trials... Mongo