Quantcast

Post of pic of riding in a spooky place

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Anyone else have pics of riding in spooky places? i.e. abandoned places, ghost towns, whatnot?

I'll start with a pic of me riding in Maryland last night at an abandoned Army property once used for mental patient rehab. and amputee rehab. The grounds also once contained a prosthetic limb factory.

Attachments

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Anyone else have pics of riding in spooky places? i.e. abandoned places, ghost towns, whatnot?

I was there like...last week!
(If it's the same place I'm thinking of...near WR?)

A bunch of us were hashing, and popped out onto the grounds there. Did you see the statues?

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Same place! Ain't it trippy.

Speaking of trippy, I browsed around some hashing sites as a result of your sig a few weeks ago... and holy cow, I have no idea what y'all are talking about. :)

It's like, "Stiff Poo Bear Condomite glommed the bastardly ghetto-ripe, so I slipped him the wet probot and Coral Musk laughed the innards."

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:

I'll start with a pic of me riding in Maryland last night at an abandoned Army property once used for mental patient rehab. and amputee rehab. The grounds also once contained a prosthetic limb factory.

Hey could you tell me where this place is at?

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Riding through a long tunnel with our lights off on the old Rimutaka incline railway in New Zealand with Davew and Syadasti cause everybodys knows that gollum hangs around there :eek: