Quantcast

post office jam pics and video clip

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Sweet. Those jumps are fun. I thought they were going to be plowed by Sea Otter? Any official word on what's up with the future of the PO?

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Sweet. Those jumps are fun. I thought they were going to be plowed by Sea Otter? Any official word on what's up with the future of the PO?
The jumps are staying for another year. We can't start from the street anymore. Have to start from the dirt.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Buzzing skin off your shoulder with your front tire. I have not arrived.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Dope pics. I should have been there, everyone always throws down at post office.
The jumps are staying for another year. We can't start from the street anymore. Have to start from the dirt.
Where did all that dirt come from? They got a hose out there or somethin now for summer re-building? Glad to hear they are gonna stay for a while.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
wow, i'm stoked on the new run in. i'm glad to hear they're still around and that the jam this year was good. tyler mccaul's bleeding shoulder was the best, i guess he's throwing some nice tables. i hurt myself on the jumps last year when i went down and i've been jumping more in hopes of being able to ride them better this coming summer. looks like i'll have that opportunity still!