Quantcast

Post pic of your Fav riders in action!

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
those are some of the best passed out prank pics i've seen. anyidea who these guys are?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
awesome...doesn't beat when some buddies of mine put a passed out drunk chic who poo'ed herself in the back of the Away team's bus though:thumb:....but they definitely win the creativity.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
that reminds me of a guy i knew that went out to a formal dance/ball/whatever so he was fully kilted up, go wrecked, decided to stow away on a Glasgow Uni bus heading out to France on a skiing trip. No extra clothes, no passport, no money and he still managed to get there and back with no problems at all! (and get skiing, drunk, etc whilst out there)

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
frznnomad said:
thought i would be the first to post an acctual rider. lol awsome pics though guys.

[/URL][/IMG]

sam hill eating up the us open course.

Awesome Picture:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh man, sorry i had to use it. by far one of the greatest pics ive seen of him, actually my favorite pic. so give credit where credit is due so dylan thanks for the awsome photo and i love the site by the way.:drool:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
stiksandstones said:
I would have if I had taken any sick images, but I still suck...so...you get a circa 98' Lopes shot-taken by a professional.
'97;)

seems all the old Kamikaze pictures look so much faster than the recent ones . . .

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the photo of the Connor guy is awesome. i don't know who 'Connor' is, but got to read all about him on HCOR.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
lovebunny said:
guess who

\
i think thats the one i cut off
Damn TJ, first you cut off one of my dreads, then this weekend you throw a piece of chicken at me and hit my shaded. Remind me why I am so nice to you.