Quantcast

Post pics of the bike you're riding tonight...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
robdamanii said:
But does your butt look as good as those chicks'?

not sure, but I would rather look at hers/theirs (or my female teammates) than mine

speaking of feamle teammates, indoor vball starts tomorrow, and indoor has coed rules, so I needed another female on my team, so I asked the hotest chick that played in the outdoor league (theres close to 300 people) AND she said yes, but apparently she just got married - DOH!!

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
MMcG said:
Woah Cool bike!

Is it the Dalton Doug signature series? Seriously that is a nice road bike.

douglas needs to get a Douglas methinks!! :thumb:
you can't tell from the pic but the paint job as actually camelion
I scammed it off some guy that rides for Colorado cyclist

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Big Tree Loop tonite (24 miles that goes past, yep you guessed it, a big tree)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stinkyboy said:
What happened to your fence?
Well...people behind me...too cheap to replace the entire fence that their stupid bamboo has torn up...sooooo...rather than replace the ENTIRE fence at about a grand a panel at MY sole expense (8 panels in all just on that side) I had the guy repair it...eventually, the newer wood will weather a bit...but for now, it will do...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
PonySoldier said:
Thankfully the ones I ride don't have any/many cars on them.. :D
When I do break down and ride on the road I ride ones with very few cars on them. The problem is there isn't a shoulder so when a car comes it's tight.
Plus there are a lot of hicks around her who don't care about people on bikes.

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
stosh said:
Nice!
Where you going hiking?
trail running, in the parks right behind my house. I live in the Oakland hills and have easy access to great trails (a high priority when we where house hunting) - dogs are allowed off-leash to, which is great.

it's either a run or a quick loop on the trusty 1x1, but I don't have any pics of the bike. nice to see so many Surlys in the thread though!

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
stosh said:
When I do break down and ride on the road I ride ones with very few cars on them. The problem is there isn't a shoulder so when a car comes it's tight.
Plus there are a lot of hicks around her who don't care about people on bikes.

Familiar with both issues, so I do my best to ride to avoid them, unfortunately I can't always do that. The hicks scare the S**t out of me generally, don't know if they are going to run you down or off the road or bounce a Coors Silver Bullet off the back of the helmet...

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
If I can find the time I'd love to get out and put a little (and I mean little) time on dw's imperial that I confiscated and decided not to return. This weekend's forecast is for rain, and there's a major chance I will take the Imp back to him and swap it out and get seriously muddy on that sweet ass 7point7 that is calling my name.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
PonySoldier said:
Familiar with both issues, so I do my best to ride to avoid them, unfortunately I can't always do that. The hicks scare the S**t out of me generally, don't know if they are going to run you down or off the road or bounce a Coors Silver Bullet off the back of the helmet...
I've had cigarettes thrown at me before.