Quantcast

Post pics of ur local dirt jumps

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
that place sure has blown up. I remember when none of the jumps there were over three feet tall.

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
come on Man! I've been digging for a month already. Sure it snowed on me several times, but hey........

it'll be that many days sooner that I can post some worthy pics here:)

Natedogg

Monkey
Jun 10, 2003
Mazzzzchappi
Originally posted by MaxxisGuy
Dirt jump season is almost upon us here in the North East... time to do some digging!
Ken--you dig, I watch. :D

Can we dig some closer to Newton (than say, Reading)? I need to learn how to jump. Even though someplace like Reading is only 20 miles from Newton, itd take me an hour and a half with traffic after work!!! :monkey:

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
These are our trails that we ride in Augusta, GA. I'm the only MTBer to ride them. The rest are all BMXer's. They took the berm out and added another jump. They are pretty nice.

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
Someone already posted a pic of Lake Arbor, but just so you all know it has grown significantly since that picture was taken only a few months ago. And will grow more this weekend... That spot in texas looks awesome, I like jumps in the trees:D One of the local pro mtb'ers just returned from riding sheep hills and said Arbor was better.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah that picture of Arbor doesn't really show what all is there now. With all of the rain we have been getting, the place is only getting better every day. Since that picture, two new lines and 4 new berms have been added, along with the rebuilding of a whole slew of old jumps just so they can be even better. It rules!