Quantcast

Post Pics of your Dream Bike(the one you could never afford in a million lifetimes)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Let's say a "lifetime" is 85 years. That would make a million lifetimes 85 million years. I'd like to think that somewhere in the span of 85 million years, I'd be able to buy the most expensive bike out there.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
since i could find a way to buy any dh bike, and you were vague anyway, if i could own any 2 wheeld vehicle, it would be between this

and this

on the other hand, both would be nice

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
i would throw enormous wads of cash at DW and have him make me the coolest cruiser ever. it would have
-ridiculously silly amounts of travel front and rear (for curb hucking) but pedal like a 15lb road bike
-a LAZ-E-BOY for a seat (modified with an internal toilet mechanism that would flush my poo into the street disguised as horse dookie)
-a 55" plasma tv mounted to the handlebar
-a beer cooler always stocked with the freshed Newcastle in the US
-tara llanes and april lawyer pedaling it for me in itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis

JTVW

Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
somewhere hot
squarewheels said:
i would throw enormous wads of cash at DW and have him make me the coolest cruiser ever. it would have
-ridiculously silly amounts of travel front and rear (for curb hucking) but pedal like a 15lb road bike
-a LAZ-E-BOY for a seat (modified with an internal toilet mechanism that would flush my poo into the street disguised as horse dookie)
-a 55" plasma tv mounted to the handlebar
-a beer cooler always stocked with the freshed Newcastle in the US
-tara llanes and april lawyer pedaling it for me in itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis
You would think that after throwing so many wads of cash at DW, he would either be seriously hurt, or stuck under a big pile of wads of cash. In either case, he would have a hard time making that bike for you. Maybe you should rethink that.

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
SebringMGB said:
since i could find a way to buy any dh bike, and you were vague anyway, if i could own any 2 wheeld vehicle, it would be between this
Wow, Exile makes some nice bikes. Too bad I don't have 30k handy. It would be fun to get a kit.

I don't think there's any mountain bike I couldn't afford, really, if I had to have it. It would be difficult for me to spend over $8,000 on even a dream bike. $6,000 would be about right...that's what it would take to build this up, with a few component changes:

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA

Alright the road bug has me, I have my dream downhill bike so here is the bike I won't be able to afford for quite some time.

Orca
Zeus FCM Fork
FSA Integrated Headset
Campagnolo Eurus
Michelin Pro Race 700x23
Campagnolo Carbon Chorus 10
Wipperman 1008 Chain
FSA KWing OS Bar
FSA Carbon Stem
Orbea Mission w/ TI Rail
Nokon Cables

Nd4spd

Chimp
Jun 9, 2002
If it's rideable, i'm on it

BTW this was my comitment for this season.Add a set of Zipp 303's and a couple of Karbon Lite water bottle cages and a SLR seat and you have my ride this year :heart:

Don't worry there Indie as i still have my Independent Fabrications Crown Jewel still :thumb: Couldn't part with it yeah know :mumble: