Quantcast

Post pics of your Workspaces.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
frznnomad said:
profro what does your yeti think with that moorewood being in the pics. lol nice shops fellas.
She's a little embarassed for being pudgy compared to such a slevlte racer. :p

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
check out the original rockshox and manitou forks. how many of you little boys ever rode one of those?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
JohnnyBoyDH said:
Both are brand new...just need a crown for the RS though..freakin hard to find!...Its serial number is like #00237. Love those.
yeah, i bet there's only a few of both of those forks around in the shape yours are in. seeing those pics. brought back a lot of cool ridin memories. nice shop.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
She's a little embarassed for being pudgy compared to such a slevlte racer.
lol so i take it your racing the morewood and the dh9 is up for sale. or do you plan on keeping. lol sorry for the subject change

nice workspaces guys, gives me something to shoot for when i get out of school.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
bizutch said:
somebody fine this guy for having a commercial business operating out of personal residence...that is pissing me off! Too damn NICE!
I'd like to second that motion....

Are there any thirds?...

:p

:D

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
When I saw the title of this, I thought... why are we posting pictures of our "offices" ... (remembering back to Acadian's GT-flavored office)

heh.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Acadian said:
which is still is - it's in need of re-modling! ;)
oh no! let me guess... you're going to choose a pinkbike scheme? :D or Ironhorse?

Jan 12, 2005
Lancashire (U.K)
Lucky lucky b*@#[=d's

Below is my cellar in my few hundred year old cottage. Its bloody cold in the winter due to the coal grate at the end of the cellar letting in a gale. These piccys are a few year old now, but apart from the lathe going and some P.U. foam floor covering its pretty much the same.
My bike is in a million bits down there at the moment but I havnt got the motivation to go down tinkering.
The Cannondale has gone now, the Santy also (damn nice bike), the wife's Giant remains (still unused may I add!) and my Grandads 51 year old Raleigh Superbe is still there ageing gracefully along with my DH bike and all the usual household junk.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
I made Orven clean up his sh*t upstairs tonight....and tested the new digidy's panaromic mode at the same time.

btw, the bike area is never this clean for the most part.