Quantcast

Post pics of your Workspaces.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I like both of those a lot. Those number plates look good up there!

Me too, thats an awsome tool bus!!! I have a plastic shed. Maybe later I will take a picture.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA

best shot I can find, the work bench is in the back of the picture, white counter top. I also don't have a single one of those bikes anymore......

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB

Here's my workshop in a clean state. I keep parts in that beige filing cabinet. It works really well. I got it from a local school that was throwing it away.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Eye level pano of my bike room/home office in my apartment (click thumbnail for slightly larger version)...

Bike storage...

Wrenching area...

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
mtnbrider said:
EVRAC, how did the cat get up there?
I'll venture a guess...

Floor to freezer top to wall/woodwork ledge to top shelf behind milkcrate to shoebox.

And not knock a damn thing over.

Mike

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I have one small corner of our 2 car garage to do my workin. And it is messy. Really messy. I have a whole bunch of old rc car parts that I am trying to sell. I used to have 4 rc cars, now I am down to 1.

Anyway, my stuff is scattered all over the garage. Here are the pictures!!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My brother has a stampede. I have rustler that I need to put back together. I was puting a duratrax speed control in it. I never finished putting the thicker wires in.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Sir_Crackien said:
good choice on keeping your stampede

Well, I think I'm gonna sell it to feed my dru- I mean bike habbit. Also, all those batteries and chargers are for sale on maxxtraxx. I would probably give away most of my spare traxxas parts if you pay shipping. Here was my collection. (The stampede's body was like that cause I also have a gravedigger body!!

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
Good shots of workspaces, guys. I'm having my old oil tank removed next week from my area and that should really open up some room for me. It feels like it'll double my available space once its gone. And then I'll go to work organizing and setting things up. I can't wait. I'm tired of working in such cramped quarters.

toby

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
not really interested myself. i to have given up on the r/c's for the most parts. all i have is a hpi rs4-3(actually not let, in a trade) and a losi xxx-s. good to see some other things on here besides bike every once in a while

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
that thing is sweet. good to see someone else remember thier root in mtbing. i have gone back to my dick around in the wood xc back ground. if all goes well i might even start to race xc this coming summer. looks like i will have to pound out the mile until then.

god i hate/love skittles

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA

That's most of the work area. All the cutting and grinding stuff is behind the white wall. The area above the white wall is a 10x20 loft where I store wheels/frames and tube stock.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
SuspectDevice said:
That's most of the work area. All the cutting and grinding stuff is behind the white wall. The area above the white wall is a 10x20 loft where I store wheels/frames and tube stock.
Mickey, what'n the heck do you have the tube stock, drill press, and whatnot for? are you building choppers?