Quantcast

Post Ride Food

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
I am always starving after my rides. What do you guys eat after a ride?Lately, I have been making PB&J but I am still starving afterwords. I am too lazy and hungry to cook something that takes forever to make. I also want something somewhat healthy. Any recommendations?

thanks

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Holy 4 posts batman!

pic unrelated

Anyway, I'm an In n Out kind of post-ride kind of guy.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
last weekend after dh dirtymike and myself found this excellent little restraunt in the moutains and grubbed on some burgers. so burgers are always a good post ride food.i think i threw up in my mouth after seen that pic stickyboy.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Any of the following qualify as my favorite post ride food:

carls jr (aka hardees) burgers
carne asada fries
carne asada quesadilla
california burrito
3x3 or 4x4 animal style with animal style fries and a diet coke

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I did a really long ride in the hot sun not too long ago. Immediately after getting on my bike I scarfed a bag of chips, a banana, and a 40 oz Tecate. On the way home I had a cheeseburger, fries, and another beer. A couple hours later I ate a whole pepperoni pizza and most of a bottle of wine, then went out to a bar. Later that night I ate a falafel. I woke up starving.

It takes discipline to be an elite athlete like me.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
ya thats pretty impressive. I think the most I ate after a ride was when I did a week long All mountain trip in West Virginia. I had trail mix and beef jerkey during the day and PB&J for dinner for 6 days. On the way home we stopped at a Chipotle. I ate 2 and a half large Burritos and 3 cokes. Then when I got home, I chugged like 5 bottles of water and then ordered a large pizza and ate like 2/3 of it. I have never been so hungry in my life.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I walked in tonight to a plate of steak tips, zuchinni, tomato salad and rice.
All from my brother-in-laws birthday dinner, which I skipped to go riding.