Quantcast

Post-Ride Salami

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mmmmmmm... salami!

I hit a nice little road ride at lunch today with my boss, doing sprint intervals and gawking at all the tanning girlies in Wash Park (downtown Denvertucky) and now I'm back at my desk enjoying a well-deserved salami sandwich!

Summertime RULES!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Full Trucker said:
Mmmmmmm... salami!

I hit a nice little road ride at lunch today with my boss, doing sprint intervals and gawking at all the tanning girlies in Wash Park (downtown Denvertucky) and now I'm back at my desk enjoying a well-deserved salami sandwich!

Summertime RULES!
Summer DOES rule! We're planning to head out for a 5:early ride tomorrow. It'll be light and cool.......... wanna come? 1600 feet of climbing goodness followed by fast, tight singletrack.

-S.S.-

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Summer DOES rule! We're planning to head out for a 5:early ride tomorrow. It'll be light and cool.......... wanna come? 1600 feet of climbing goodness followed by fast, tight singletrack.

-S.S.-
PM me some details... where ya'll riding? 5:exactly what time again? I've got a hankerin' to try out my new fancy-ass fork on my fancy-ass XC bicycle... I just got a Minute and I'm stoked about it son! It still ain't gonna make me any faster up the hill though... :think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Skookum said:
1600? is that all? :p
Do you guys still have snow blocking alot of higher elevation trails still like we do?
<snrrk> That's one of our 1-1/2 hour early morning rides......... All between 1.5k & 2k of climbing before work. Not bad getting 8-10 miles in and getting to work by 7:30.

Snow? Nah. We're talking about topping out at ~7500/8000 feet. No snow at those levels anymore.

-S.S.-