Quantcast

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Care to elaborate, or do we just get to find out the hard way when we break the new rule?

I'm guessing it has to do with jiggly body parts...
i posted a gif of a girl sticking her extraordinarily long tongue out. Mo narch also posted a girl with her tongue out. Scot Tishmark apparently has meat stuck in his molar and will no longer accept puny normal tongues, but requires a tongue capable of not only tying a cherry stem in a knot, but also reaching up into the tree to get the cherry first. Or he just likes his uvula flicked. Or other places I'm not going.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i posted a gif of a girl sticking her extraordinarily long tongue out. Mo narch also posted a girl with her tongue out. Scot Tishmark apparently has meat stuck in his molar and will no longer accept puny normal tongues, but requires a tongue capable of not only tying a cherry stem in a knot, but also reaching up into the tree to get the cherry first. Or he just likes his uvula flicked. Or other places I'm not going.
she was on her way to the office.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
What can I say? The bar has been raised!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hey guys, instead of passive-aggressively commenting in another random thread on the topic, if there's a perceived problem, you can just PM either the person or myself.

JBP's opinion was that it was artistic erotica, part of a larger gallery. We discussed, decided the hard line just has to be "naked is naked" and the post in question was deleted. But it was not intended to be a double standard, and a PM and/or reasonably phrased question would have gotten a quick, reasonable and direct answer.

Maybe that's just crazy talk, though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hey guys, instead of passive-aggressively commenting in another random thread on the topic, if there's a perceived problem, you can just PM either the person or myself.

JBP's opinion was that it was artistic erotica, part of a larger gallery. We discussed, decided the hard line just has to be "naked is naked" and the post in question was deleted. But it was not intended to be a double standard, and a PM and/or reasonably phrased question would have gotten a quick, reasonable and direct answer.

Maybe that's just crazy talk, though.
i imagine reading their complaints must sound like this in your head....