Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
a few hours ago, i was a this huge ass tradeshow ($150mill+, 75,000 guests with black tie dinners/cocktails and waiters-in-tuxedos kinda event) and , peddling my product when i checked ridemonkey and opened this thread in a new window "for later"

a few minutes later a big suit from a huge mining company drops by, and we start talking biznes.

pull up my laptop to show off a video, and this very same image is the first to pop after my pc comes out of suspension.
nervously, i say "oh, sorry, its one of those weird emails people send", as I ALT-TAB-ed as soon as i could (the picture actually cycled a few times before i could)

guy actually laughed

we had a couple drinks as we talked for a few minutes about the product and funny emails. we ended up setting a meeting next to follow up business.....

last thing the guy says before leaving is... "hey, send me that funny butt email.... ill forward it to my people".

ridemonkey delivers...:rofl:

Last edited:

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
a few hours ago, i was a this huge ass tradeshow ($150mill+, 75,000 guests with black tie dinners/cocktails and waiters-in-tuxedos kinda event) and , peddling my product when i checked ridemonkey and opened this thread in a new window "for later"

a few minutes later a big suit from a huge mining company drops by, and we start talking biznes.

pull up my laptop to show off a video, and this very same image is the first to pop after my pc comes out of suspension.
nervously, i say "oh, sorry, its one of those weird emails people send", as I ALT-TAB-ed as soon as i could (the picture actually cycled a few times before i could)

guy actually laughed

we had a couple drinks as we talked for a few minutes about the product and funny emails. we ended up setting a meeting next to follow up business.....

last thing the guy says before leaving is... "hey, send me that funny butt email.... ill forward it to my people".

ridemonkey delivers...:rofl:
That's why I always choose my screensaver carefully ;)