Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Probably British.
A co-worker of mine moved over from England and thought that now he was in the US he wanted me to teach his sons how to shoot (17-22 Years Old). I started off giving them an orientation with an unloaded .22 in the back yard. Magazine and ammunition were safely locked up in the trunk of my car. They had never even seen a gun in person before. After 45 minutes they still couldn't get the basics like don't look down the barrel or not keeping your finger on the trigger 100% of the time. I eventually just told them it wasn't a good idea and went home.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
A co-worker of mine moved over from England and thought that now he was in the US he wanted me to teach his sons how to shoot (17-22 Years Old). I started off giving them an orientation with an unloaded .22 in the back yard. Magazine and ammunition were safely locked up in the trunk of my car. They had never even seen a gun in person before. After 45 minutes they still couldn't get the basics like don't look down the barrel or not keeping your finger on the trigger 100% of the time. I eventually just told them it wasn't a good idea and went home.
that's got less to do with being British/English and more to do with being a complete f**king retard

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
that's got less to do with being British/English and more to do with being a complete f**king retard
I would have argued with you yesterday. Found out today that one of the sons got 30 days in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. It's not that I have any problems with what he did but how he got busted. Walked by a cop and bragged how he got is 17 y/o GF wasted. ****ing Moron.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I would have argued with you yesterday. Found out today that one of the sons got 30 days in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. It's not that I have any problems with what he did but how he got busted. Walked by a cop and bragged how he got is 17 y/o GF wasted. ****ing Moron.
check your pockets?

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
That is actually really good work from the spotter, but why you would not be roped at 20ft+ I have no idea.
highballs problem. that second spotter should have been much closer with a pad in his hands to scoop the first spotter. spotting at that height is more dangerous than climbing sometimes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
highballs problem. that second spotter should have been much closer with a pad in his hands to scoop the first spotter. spotting at that height is more dangerous than climbing sometimes.
Given, but the first spotter did a REALLY good job deflecting there. For all we know there might have been a giant stack of pads behind them.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
Given, but the first spotter did a REALLY good job deflecting there. For all we know there might have been a giant stack of pads behind them.
totally. i would have definitely high fived my spotter if he caught me like that. some would step away with a height like that.