Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Maybe the dude on the right was signaling him to poke his finger in the brownie batter and give Murdoch a "Hitler" and dude got his signs from the dugout confused.

Nothing confers disdain like a poo lip painting.:thumb:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I had one of those run across my living room floor when I was younger, I slammed a phone book on it, then got distracted for a few hours, came back to clean up the mess, lifted up the phone book, and it sprinted across the floor and under the sofa. I was so freaked out that a phone book did not kill it. I also was not able to find it again. **** spiders.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I hate how this site goes out of its way to obscure the image address. I do "copy image address" and get three pages of random ****.
Do "copy link address."

Also, I don't think a forwarding link is "three pages of random ****." It's pretty common for a lot of sites, and is in fact what allows us to resize pictures to not hose the site layout and/or suck substantial bandwidth. Not to mention storing the pictures if the source is removed, preserving threads like the random picture thread even when the images linked to have disappeared...