Renthal Fatbar (38mm rise), acros grips
Stans ZTR flow on Hope 2, , tubeless, Specialized Eskar/Purgatory combo
XTR Trail pedals

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
^Love it.

I can't decide what color to get to replace my 2011. The DGR white or the fuzzy black, red, and blue. Its rough.
Thanks man! I wanted the fuzzy originally, but I have to say I'm pretty stoked on the DGR paint. It's also worth mentioning that the ODI fork bumpers are super cool and much easier to deal with than stock fork bumpers.

samdemo

Chimp
Aug 8, 2007
The demo is 37.8 with mud on it. I'm hoping with my tubeless set-up and sans mud that it will hit the 36 range.

jezyk

Chimp
Aug 13, 2011
i just picked up one of these in the off season, i don't have a day on it yet. I can't wait. How do you like that fork? I hear it's portly but stiff. Is your derailleur hanger wacky like mine is?
Fork is amazing. It's my first USD and I love it. I heard that all USD suffers for less stiffnes than normal forks but I don't feel that during ride. The air assist is awesome invention too. It's heavy but feels really bombproof. Definitely I won't change it. I only worried about servicing of this beast. I never saw a manual how to do it step by step.

Is my derailleur hanger wacky? I don't know...it looks normal. (But if you want a derailleur with a shadow, like saint, you have to crop it up a little bit).