Quantcast

Post your 2013 ride.

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Hmm, a tad premature dont you think?
Couldn't you just have posted your bike in the 2012 rides, given it's actually 2012?

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
I got the 888 used(but pretty much new), not sure if it's off a Glory or retail model, luckily for me it perfectly matches the silver/raw anodized Zerode. It's just the base model 888RC3 but I swapped the steel spring for a Ti one I had and slapped my Avy cart in the other leg.
Yeah, should've put it in the 2012 thread, wanted to ride it but so I didn't have time to search for it.
That Turner looks cool.

2013 KTM 200 XCW. it's a 2smoker...BRAAP BRRAP!

as for my MTB rides, i'm sticking with my ol' faithfuls...
DH - SC V10C

AM/Enduro - Trek Slash

i am looking forward to the USD dh fork offering from DVO Suspension. that may be my next fork for 2013 season, and probably finally gonna cave and goto 10spd and new saint stuff for the dh bike.

Last edited:

ManChild

Chimp
Jul 25, 2012
The zerodes are a really neat quiet bike , there was a good few in whistler this year. I am tempted to buy one.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I very much doubt that DVO will have a dual crown at retail in the 2013 calendar year.
thats what their plan is i do believe. they will be showing pics of it soon too but they havent said if its a USD or RSU

edit: my 2013 ride goes into production soon...i hope

Last edited:

Juddos

Chimp
Feb 13, 2010
Frame - Evil Undead Carbon - Medium
Rear shock - Cane Creek Double Barrel Air
Front fork - Fox 40 RC2 Kashima with K9 Fork Thrust Bearing
Handlebars - ENVE Carbon 800mm
Stem - Chunked Ti
Headset - Evil Angleset
Grips - Funn
Saddle - Nukeproof Ti
Seatpost - Thomson Elite
Front brake - Formula The One
Rear brake - Formula The One
Cranks - X0 Carbon
Chainguide - CSixx DH
Chain - KMC X10SL Gold
Pedals - Twenty6 Predator Ti
Rear derailleur - X0 Type 2 Clutch 10 speed
Rear shifter - X0 10 Speed
Cassette - Shimano
Wheelset - Mavic Deemax Ultimate
Tyres - Maxxis Minion UST DHF

Total weight - 16.1kg

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Please... Delete this thread and wait till December. For real. This is retarded. Why didn't you just make a thread to show how you like your own ride...

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Please... Delete this thread and wait till December. For real. This is retarded. Why didn't you just make a thread to show how you like your own ride...
It's a later in the year than the 2012 thread started. Companies have their 2013 bikes out, and being sold, blame the industry.

Last edited:

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
This is really making me want a new DH rig for next season. So many good options these days.

Ideas:

Gambler
Wilson Carbon (prob the best choice, really)
V10C (might be too dead feeling for me)
Demo Carbon or Alu
Aurum
Fury (I can get this at cost)

Hmmmm.....

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Did I miss the thread with your review of this bike? How's it compare?
No real ride time yet, initially it pedals REALLY well and corners tight. Its really manual friendly and pops off stuff, swapping the rear around takes little effort.

I'll have some solid time shortly but it does feel a bit like the Sunday except it doesn't fall off the compression at end stroke, rather hits the semi platform and holds it but blows through it if need be.

I will say that I am really liking this bike right off the bat, its handling will be a strong suit for it. I liked the m9 but wanted more input from the bike and what's going on (more lively) and I messed with it a bit. Put a leg over the pivot without dialing in anything yet and was immediately smiling...

Last edited:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
It's a later in the year than the 2012 thread started. Companies have their 2013 bikes out, and being sold, blame the industry.
It's okay, haha. I am just out of the loop dude. What can I say. That's lame. By 2020 they are going to have 2022 out on shelves in January of 2020. Retarded.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
It's okay, haha. I am just out of the loop dude. What can I say. That's lame. By 2020 they are going to have 2022 out on shelves in January of 2020. Retarded.
just because the official calendar is jan-dec doesnt mean a business year should be the same. call the stuff 2012/2013 like the snowboard scene does and it fits again. who said new stuff should arrive in january anyway?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
or just create model numbers instead of model years :)

the Demo 8 MK 10 available oktober 2012 :)
And only change models if you REALLY have improved something (new colorwayz don't count) and not only because it is Eurobike/Interbike time!!!!!!!!!

bansheebikes

Chimp
Sep 18, 2012
North Vancouver
2013 Banshee Legend

Frame - 2013 Banshee Legend, Large
Fork - 2012 Fox 40 RC2
Shock - Cane Creek DBair
H/S - Banshee reducer
Stem - RF Atlas FR SL Direct Mount
Bar - RF Atlas FR Stealth
Grips - RF Sniper
Post - Thomson Elite
Seat - Chromag Moon DT
Cranks - RF SIXC 165mm
BB - RF
Ring - RF Single 36T
Guide - Straitline Silent Guide
Pedals - Straitline
Derailleur - Saint
Shifter - Saint
Cassette - Ultegra 12-27 9spd
Chain - SRAM PC971
Brakes - Saint 200mm F&R
Wheels - Sun Ringle ADD Pro
Tires - Minion DHF/DHR2 tubeless

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Wow that's an awesome legend. If I had cash to spare I'd gladly go that way. Maybe with slightly lighter wheels.